It’s been a while since I updated, lots have happened. Namely, I picked up a pre-swapped LS FD in New Mexico, drove it home, and put it in storage for a year or two. Earlier this year, I started working on it, trying to fix everything the previous owner half assed.
From Feb – August, I’m 95% of the way toward getting it running. Only thing I haven’t touched yet is the suspension, which I’ve started gathering parts for.
Unfortunately, I just started school late August, and haven’t had much time to work on the car. Yesterday I cleaned up the garage and basically put the car in “storage mode” yet again. I’m shooting to get the car completely finished during my week break when this session is complete in 3 weeks.